British BMX Series Round 1
Saturday Practice (wristbands are required from 10.50am onwards)
- Group 1 (Male 6-10, Female 6-10) 10am until 10.45am
- Group 2 (Male 11-15, Female 11-16) 10.50am until 11.35am
- Group 3 (Male 16, 17-24 to Veteran, Champs Female) 11.40am until 12.25pm
- Group 4 Championship Men 12.30pm until 1pm
- Group 5 (All Cruisers) 1.05pm until 1.50pm
Saturday Cruiser Racing
- Motos 2:10pm until 3.40pm
- Quarter Finals 3.50pm until 4.10pm
- Semi Finals 4.20pm until 4.50pm
- Finals 5pm until 5.30pm
Saturday British SX Open Schedule
- Group 6 SX Open Women Warm Up 5.50pm until 6.15pm
- Group 7 SX Open Men Warm Up 6.15pm until 6.45pm
- Moto 1 7pm
- Moto 2 7.20pm
- Moto 3 7.40pm
- ¼ & ½ finals 8pm
- Finals 20 minutes after the semi finals
- Finish building to be cleared by 9.20pm
Sunday Warm Up
- Warm Up With gates
- Male 14 and under, Female 16 and under 8am until 8.35am
- Male 15 and over, Female 17 and over 8.40am until 9.15am
- Championship Men 9.15am until 9.30am
A one off format will be trialled for Elite category racing only.
- All 20” category Motos except Elite Men 9.45am
- Elite Men warm up * 1pm at the earliest for 10 minutes
- Elite Moto 1 5 minutes after Warm Up finishes
- 20” Quarter Finals after Elite Moto 1
- Elite Moto 2 after the 20” Quarter Finals
- Elite Moto 3 at the start of the 20” Semi Finals
- Elite Quarter Finals (if applicable) halfway into the 20” Semi finals
- All Semi Finals after Elite Moto 3
- All Finals 15-20 minutes after the Semi Finals
- Target completion 5pm
Times may vary – please listen to announcements from the Commentators.
Spectator tickets can be purchased upon arrival.
A weekend ticket costs:
- £5.00 per wristband which covers the whole weekend for BMX families with riders.
- £10.00 per wristband for non BMX families for the whole weekend.
Please wear your wristband at all times.
No wristband = No access